Camps are an essential part of ICOM students education. Students learn to challenge themselves and practice their values.
Students in Year 5 – 12 are actively encouraged to attend and participate in camps.
Boys and girls attend different camps, and they observe halal food consumption and prayer times.
- Year 5 Camp
- Year 8 Outdoor Education Excursion
- Year 7 Camp at The Summit
- Year 9 Camp
- Year 12 Camp
Benefits of Attending Camps
- Small groups with teachers and trained camp professionals.
- Fun outdoor and indoor activities aimed at building communication skills.
- Improves problem-solving and social skills.
- Nature Immersion, eliminating electronic distractions and improves focus.
- Individual classes with trained specialists – sports & games.
- Exciting field days (water balloon toss, relay races, and more).
- Increases self-reliance skills and independence.
The fun times at camp draw people together through swimming, hiking, and roasting marshmallows over a campfire, and telling stories late into the night in their cabins.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com